Thursday 3 September 2015

Welcome


My name is Valentina Muñoz, i am 21 years old and i am studiying psichology in the fourth year. I think that i have more weaknesses than strenghts in English in this moment, for a lot of reasons. First of all,  i lost practice in this language because in all the years in univesity i avoid to be in this grade and when i take this grade, but whit another miss, i have a very bad experience. Another weakness is my grammar, even when i had a better level of english, it always have been my "talon de Aquiles". To finish with my weaknesses, i am a little embarrassed to have a discussion or something like that. 

So my expectations for this class is have a better english leven, i can survive in a discussion and remember somethigs of when i know more of english.

No comments:

Post a Comment