Thursday 24 September 2015

Post 2: The best concert I´ve ever seen

I always economize with respect to concerts so i have went just to a few concert. But i remember one concert, which i was invited for a friend, and i really have a good time. The artists was "Cultura Profetica", this is a group of reggae that are together since 1996 but in the last years they make famous, especifically for them disc "La Dulzura". The concert was the last year in the "Movistar Arena" in the tour called "Saca, prende y sorprende", this is the name of them latests hit (i hate the song).

I am like a groupie of this band, in spite of that i did´t bought the ticket, so a friend invited me. Obviously i enjoyed every song, in addition the qualify of musician was amazing. I think that the qualify of musician was the best thing of the concert, whit my friend was shoked in all concert and every song was unique. Is very difficult put in words what i felt, but the only way to tray to express the experience is say that we got the chills ahahah. 



And finally i left you my fovorite song: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_hdJU-tK8o&list=PLhdoh4aVcfW3p-lpYP4oLs0T2Tb2cqCrB&index=7  

3 comments:

  1. the Cultura Profetica is a very good group, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Cultura Profetica is a very good group, I like it.

    ReplyDelete