Friday 29 June 2012

The last blogg :)


I enjoyed with the blogging  experience because the topics about  we had to wrote was interesting  , I really enjoyed writing about the photograph about Leila playing and when I have to write about a free topic I write about the places that I like to travel , and write about this help me to know more that I know before.
When I wrote the post in the blogs I improve a little my English, especially when the teacher corrected my blog.
I forget some things about the grammar of English, so a cons of the class is has not reviewed this contents. A pros of blogging is that we practice the English and this is very useful to our future , because If I would travel  like tourist or I would travel for study in another country I have to know write English . Another cons is the timetable, Today is Friday ! The last day of week, everybody go to party or just go to our home to sleep then a exhausting week.

2 comments:

  1. yes valentina is friday, but we enjoy the jokes of juan and many others things..its almost like being in a party !!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, friday is a good day, and back to the topic, it was entertaining make a blog :D

    ReplyDelete