Friday 18 May 2012

My favorite photograph

This photograph was taken by my father , this photograph shows  my dog , she calls Leila . At the moment that my dad took  the photograph my sister , my best friend and I were playin with my pet  in the beach . This photo was taken when my familiy and my best friend  were in holiday , and this day was cloudy so we went  to the  beach to walk my dog, she calls leila , here we realised that at leila likes to play with seaweed and in the moment of the photograph was taked she was tried to take the seaweed that was in the air . I love this picture because this shows a very good moment with my family and my best friend , and my pet . I like this photograph too because is about my pet and she is very important to mee.

4 comments:

  1. Your dog look so lovely and funny in the photograph! I would like to have one to take it pictures all the time1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like dogs but I never went with my pet to the beach. It look funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looks so cute stand up on two legs!!
    I have a dog but she never do things like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pets are very important to me too. I love them and I always took photographs when we have a good time together.

    ReplyDelete